Have you SEEN this wedding? Because for serious, you need to check it out. Before I show you the pictures, let me count the ways I love it.
- Pregnant bride. Yeah, we all have been to weddings where someone got a little enthusiastic about the engagement, but how cool is it that she rocked a white dress, showing and everything?
- They procrastinated planning the wedding till the month before. (Who doesn’t feel them on that?)
- $80 handmade wedding dress.
- Reception at a bike lot decorated with paper airplanes.
- Grooms motto was “If you can’t skateboard at your wedding, when can you skateboard?”
That would be the bride. That’s adorable pregnant fairy princess bride to you.
They put their last minute vows in a vintage copy of Treasure Island.
Note: if you get married in nature, you don’t really need decorations (thats our plan too!)
Behold, the reception site. I’m pretty sure they weren’t locked into any catering contracts. Or contracts period.
I’m sensing the guests enjoyed themselves.
A paper airplane and glitter send off!
Thanks to East Side Bride and her excellent blog for the heads up on this wedding!