*This is a paid post from an APW Sponsor*
Last week, I switched all my sponsors ads to smaller, sleeker ads, so they are a little easier to see. And, why am I telling you this? Well because they blew me away. Everyone re-designed their ads with you guys in mind. When I look down the wee pictures on the left hand side of the blog I see reflections (and in some case pictures) of all you sassy, smart, and independent ladies (and some men). So, because I’m excited about that, and am really grateful to all my sponsors for helping me take the time to write and build this community, I thought I’d do a little sponsor appreciation. Here they are. They are all wonderful, talented, reasonably priced, and kind. Look for wedding elves in your area, or for pretty rings, flowers, and paper. Because I give this crew a thumbs up. I like them very much. Very very much.
- One Love Photo. Our photographers, enough said. Seattle Washington, will travel.
- Printable Press. Wedding invites and paper ephemera you print at home. Stylish as h*ll.
- Bario-Neal Jewelry. I would like to buy it all. I’m not joking. Check for wedding baubles.
- Bravo Bride. Re-sell that wedding stuff. Shop for dresses, NICE dresses, discounted.
- Emily Takes Photos. Look at her ad! That’s our feet! San Francisco Bay Area.
- Keira Lemonis Photography. Color, style, edge. Upstate New York, New England.
- Turtle Love Committee. Unique, affordable, ethical engagement and wedding rings.
- A Beautiful Day Photography. Former hard-news photojournalist. Seattle Washington.
- Blooms By The Box. Wholesale flowers delivered to your door. Amazing customer service.
- Cevd Custom Invitation Studio. Christine did our invites. Her talent has no bounds.
- Christina Richards Weddings. Arty, dreamy, magic. Getting started in the SF area.
- Daniel Powell Photography. Talented up-and-comer in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Emily Sterne Photography. Team Practical member, just wed. Photographer. Boston Area.
- Gabriel Harber Photography. I’ve been a fan of his work for 10 years. San Francisco Area.
- Hello Tenfold. Ellie of Mint is now making simple modern wedding paper goods.
- Julie Randall Photography. Indie. Hip. Edgy. Beautiful. Portland, Oregon.
- Kate Harrison Photography. She *adores* you guys, and her photos, whew! SF Area.
- Lillian and Leonard Photography. I could not love them more. Scotland, UK, Europe.
- Loren Weltsch Photography. Breathtaking photos, kind, kind woman. San Francisco Area.
- MagnetStreet Weddings. Cool little save the date magnets, affordable invitations.
- Modern Girl Invitations. Color! Style! Plus ease and affordability, whee!
- Peonies & Polaroids, The Shop. Dreamy photos for your home. My home, in particular.
- Pretty Pretty Paper. Cevd’s ready-to-wear (er, buy) paper goods. Same talent, lower price.
- Stonehouse Photo. I love Hannah and her brave brides. Wisconsin and surrounding area.
- Studio Mathewes Photography. Jocelyn is such a friend of this blog and talent. Baltimore.
- Charmed Circle. A pro who teachs you how to save $, one on one by phone, so affordable.
- Wedding Paper Divas. Affordable and beautiful invitations. Huge variety.
Thank you sponsors. You let me spend time building this site that I’d never be able to otherwise. Hip-hip-hooray! Now go browse, pretty please?