We’ve got a new feature at APW; Monthly Wedding and Anniversary Roundups! We want a chance to honor you guys personally a little more, so we will be having a monthly post with that month’s upcoming weddings and anniversaries! It’s a chance for you to discover who your wedding month buddies are, to encourage the baby brides in their home stretch and to recognize the folks who are hitched and still here on APW!
Send the following to roundup [at] apracticalwedding [dot] com:
- You and your partner’s name (as you’d like it in the post, i.e. Mandy Jo and John, or Becky T. and Billy T. or Cuddles and Poodley-Poo)
- Your wedding/anniversary date, including the year!
- If you’re sending your wedding date, let’s keep it in the coming year to date. Like, if it’s March 2011, you can send your date in if you’re getting married in March 2012. Nothing further than 12 months away, please. We’re organized, but we’re not THAT organized.
- A link to your blog, if you have one. (You can also link to your Twitter account if you don’t have a blog.)
- If you’re already married, send us a pic of the two of you! (Optional, but if you do please send just one. I don’t care if you can’t decide, just one pretty please.)
Then, once a month, we will feature a post of the weddings and anniversaries that are happening within that month. Our January and February kids are going to be a little late, but we know you’ll forgive us.
And no, you don’t have to have been a wedding grad to have your anniversary featured, we love all our brides equally!
***EDIT*** Please note: Submissions must be sent in by the 20th of the month before your wedding (i.e. May 20th for June weddings, June 20th for July anniversaries, etc.) so that we can get the post ready in time. Dates submitted after a post has gone up will not be able to be included in that month’s round-up, sorry!
So bring on the submissions!