- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
I won’t pretend there’s no stigma around DIY wedding invitations (when I find the person who originally said, “The invitation sets the tone of the wedding,” I will angrily wag my finger at them). Have you noticed that your mom keeps subtly sending you links to really expensive invitation suites every time you bring up the subject? Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. But with APW sponsor e.m.papers, you can get modern, beautiful DIY wedding invitations at an affordable price, and nobody will ever be any the wiser. Even your mom will think they’re awesome. But e.m.papers is much more than just affordable invitations that […]Keep Reading
- 13 Awesome Budget Weddings Under $8,000
- Get Modern DIY Wedding Invitations from e.m.papers
- Should I Have Kids?
[Read comment policy before commenting]