- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
When Michael and I got married, a honeymoon wasn’t even remotely in the cards for us. We maxed out our limited finances and our time off for the wedding itself, and made the unwise decision to go right back to work the Tuesday after we got married. It is, without a doubt, the one thing I would go back and do-over again, even if it did mean taking unpaid vacation days. We were cranky, and tired, and hadn’t had time to process the hugeness of what had just happened. But what were we going to do?…Keep Reading
- APW Happy Hour
- 10 Alternative Rehearsal Dinner Ideas to Fit Any Vibe
- Five Hacks That Help Keep Our Marriage Sane
[Read comment policy before commenting]