- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
The other day I was leafing through my diary, looking for my notes on the holidays last year, and I came across my goals for 2014. Among them was this, noted in large letters: “Make our jobs fun.” At the end of last year, Maddie and I were paging around through job listing at various large online women’s publications, looking at the kind of jobs we’d do if not working for APW. And one or the other of us commented, “You know most of these jobs are probably really not fun, right?” We’ve both done our time working in creative jobs in New York City, and we know that there is a long tradition of bosses who are both crazy and unrealistic, who scream at you, and who send you scroller text messages (not the good kinds).…Keep Reading
- APW Happy Hour
- Holiday Gift Guide #1: For Your Minimal Boyfriend
- Should I Invite a Friend I Slept With to My Wedding?
[Read comment policy before commenting]