- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. —Carolyn Gold HeilbrunWedding days, man. They’re such a crazy animal. You’ve got the romance of a not-at-all-ordinary day interspersed with the idiosyncrasies of the everyday—the familiar expressions of your loved ones, the way your partner looks at you, how the morning light falls in your bedroom. It’s no small feat for a photographer to excel at creating frame-worthy portraits and natural in-the-moment candids, but Brooklyn-based documentary-style photographer Carey MacArthur does just that. Plus, her rates for full-day coverage start at $4,200 (which is a steal in NYC dollars for work this good).…Keep Reading
- APW Happy Hour
- See How a Foggy Day Made for a Breathtaking $55K Waterfront Wedding
- Can I Make My Sister Keep Her Promise to Help with My Wedding?
[Read comment policy before commenting]