- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
If there were a feminism litmus test (and boy am I glad we are not into litmus test feminists here at APW), one area where I would decidedly fail is engagement ring shopping. When I got engaged, I wanted to be surprised not only by the proposal, but by the jewelry too. Except, like anyone you hate to buy gifts for, I wanted to be surprised by a ring that was so me I would have picked it out for myself. And that logic is why the traditional proposal is possibly one of the most absurd parts of the modern wedding tradition.…Keep Reading
- 3 Reasons Why Engagement Ring Shopping Is Way Better Now
- 6 Fun Wedding Games to Make You Laugh at Your Bridal Shower
- Happy Hour
[Read comment policy before commenting]