- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
A few weeks ago, I was talking with Meg about what kind of tools I’d love to see in the wedding space. “How awesome would be,” I asked, “if your wedding website connected to your invitations so that your RSVPs automatically upload onto your envelopes and you don’t have to re-enter the information over and over again?” And then basically the next day Minted emailed us to tell us that they just rolled out brand new wedding websites that would do exactly that. Okay wedding Gods, I hear you. Thanks for the solid.…Keep Reading
- APW Happy Hour
- Open Thread: Would You Give Up Everything to Live More Simply?
- This Barefoot DIY Wedding Was Planned in Just Six Weeks
[Read comment policy before commenting]