- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
When it comes to finding a wedding photographer, you might be looking for someone you can send a contract and deposit to and then not chat with for eight months, or you might be looking for someone who is all in with you from the beginning—answering questions, inviting you to coffee, getting to know you and your wedding plans, and so on. If the latter is your dream, then allow me to introduce you to New England’s Kelly Benvenuto Photography, a longtime APW sponsor who is all about her people (and with rates starting at $3,490, you should probably be all about her, too).…Keep Reading
- APW Happy Hour
- We Crowdsourced Wedding Photos to Save Money and It Was Absolutely Worth It
- We Don’t Have to Invite ALL of Our Guests to the Reception, Right?
[Read comment policy before commenting]