- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
When you’re looking for a wedding photographer on APW, it’s pretty much guaranteed you’ll find folks whose philosophy is aligned with yours and ours: There is no single thing you need to get married (other than your partner, and in most states a marriage license/officiant), but you can have (and spend) whatever you want, as long as you do it thoughtfully. Plus, a wedding is a party and a chance to get loved ones together to celebrate your commitment, and all that jazz. So yes, all the photographers on APW are on board with that thought process, but some of them—like Napa Valley’s Allison Andres Photography—have lived it.…Keep Reading
[Read comment policy before commenting]