- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
No matter how many weddings I go to, how many special occasion dresses I own, when it comes time to pack up for a celebratory weekend, I inevitably declare closet bankruptcy. I’ve made the mistake too many times of buying a dress on a whim before a special event, only to have it sit, unworn, for years after. Which is why I’ve begun to employ two rules when shopping for wedding guest attire:
- Nothing too expensive. No amount of specialness is worth it if I’m only going to wear it a few times.
- APW Happy Hour
- What It Looks Like When You Stand in a Powerful Beam of 200 People Who Love You
- What Do I Do If He Never Wants to Have Children?
[Read comment policy before commenting]