- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
When we introduced the newly launched Bojack Studios back in March, we were super excited about it for a bunch of reasons—namely because this design studio offers stylish, unique, highly customizable invitations and other paper goods at very not custom prices. Illustrator/designer and founder Aaron Hotchkiss has been designing day-of goodies like menus, programs, and place cards for friends for years, but now everyone can get in on the action. expertise + versatility + flexibility = Bojack Studios Aaron understands that engaged couples have nine billion things on their plates, and pledges to keep the stationery design process simple.…Keep Reading
- I Don’t Like Being Friends with an Ex, so Why Should I?
- Looking for Fresh, Stylish Wedding Invitations You Can Customize?
- Do You Think You’ll Ever Want to Have an Open Marriage?
[Read comment policy before commenting]