If you found your way to APW through NPR’s Talk of the Nation, welcome. You’ve found the website about wedding planning and marriage where every single (American) reader is also an NPR listener. (I’m pretty sure that’s factual, actually.)
- If you’re interested in wedding planning, you can get started right here.
- If you’re interested in negotiating the cultural narrative around marriage, feminism, and bigger relationship questions, you can dig in over here.
- And if you’re interested in The APW book, you can download teaser pages right here and find a place to order it here.
- If you’re interested in how APW started and who is behind it, well, we’ve got that too.
- And finally, that wedding in the middle of a snow storm that we talked about on air… well… it’s a good one. Enjoy.
A reader once said, “APW is like a secret club that cool/smart/sassy women should get a link to when they get engaged. It took me way too long to find this…” And here you are. Welcome.
Photo of me & the book: One Love Photo
PS. You can listen to my interview on Talk of the Nation here.