*Adina & Ezekiel*
One sentence sum up of your wedding’s vibe: Our wedding brought the closest of our friends and family together for an evening filled with friendship, love, and amazing Central Coast food, which was subsequently danced off.
- Processional: “All You Need Is Love” by Diana Fuchs and Jim Sturgess fom the Across the Universe Soundrack, originally performed by the Beatles.
- Music Played For Our Kiss: “Photograph” by Weezer
- First Dance: “(What a) Wonderful World” by Sam Cooke
- Father & Daugher Dance: “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
- Second Dance: “Do You Love Me” by The Contours
- Skank-A-Thon Songs: “Sell Out” by Reel Big Fish & “Beer” by Reel Big Fish
- Last Slow Song: “At Last” by Etta James
- Song For Adina From Ezekiel: “My Girlfriend” by Guttermouth
- Song For Ezekiel From Adina: “I Am The Greatest Man That Ever Lived” by Weezer
Photos by: Claire Barrett