*Christina & Matthew*
One sentence sum up of your wedding’s vibe: A Northern California-themed love fest full of good food and great dancing.
We tried to create our playlist around multi-generational crowd pleasers that also weren’t your run-of-the-mill cliched wedding songs. The dance floor was full from start to finish, so we consider it a success. Some song highlights (and our full playlist available for download after the jump):
- “You Never Can Tell” by Chuck Berry (This was our father/daughter dance. We learned the “Pulp Fiction” choreography for it.)
- “Sir Duke” by Stevie Wonder
- “Jump (For My Love)” by the Pointer Sisters
- “Say Hey (I Love You)” by Michael Franti w/ Spearhead
- “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen
- “U Can’t Touch This” by MC Hammer
- “Mamma Mia” by ABBA
- “Loca” by Shakira
- “Club Can’t Handle Me” by Flo Rida
- “Ignition (Remix)” by R Kelly
- “Give Me Everything” by Pitbull
- “California Love” by 2Pac
Editor’s Note: Christina & Matthew generously agreed to share their complete self-DJ’ed wedding playlist. To download their complete list, click here.