- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
I have anxiety. Not like “sometimes I get tense” (though for years I thought that was the case). No. I have generalized anxiety disorder. GAD presents various ways for various people, but I’ve experienced everything from constant lung-crushing anxiety, to panic attacks, to crippling anxiety spikes out of the blue, to post-partum anxiety, to phobias, to extreme anxiety around specific topics (hey, money!).
No Shame GameThough anxiety is a profoundly stigmatized topic in our culture, I have no particular shame about talking or treating my anxiety…. because hey. Some of us are just wired differently, and that’s totally okay.…Keep Reading
[Read comment policy before commenting]