- Tickets are $20 (this money will go to help pay for the party), and we’re strongly suggesting a $40 tax deductible donation to LAMBDA Legal at the door, so make sure you bring your wallet!!
- We will have limited edition tote bags (which are different from the regular edition tote bags going on sale next week) for sale at the event for $20 and limited edition posters available for $10.
- The party will include guest appearances from the recently married couples, dancing-your-face-off courtesy of DJ Whitney Day, an open bar, and damn good company.
- The party will take place on August 25th, from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM, at 320 Studios in Manhattan.
- We can’t wait to see you there.
- There are 200 tickets available, and I suspect they are going to get snapped up like hotcakes.
Once upon a time, not that long ago, there were two main options for beautiful wedding invitations: 1) Get them custom-made just for you for about a zillion dollars, or 2) Spend about zillion hours (plus blood, sweat, tears, and arguments) making them yourself. Then, the Internet happened. And now there are allll the options. Yay! ? The catch? A lot of those options are not… cute, and they often involve at least a basic level of design savvy to customize them yourself online. I can’t even pick between five fonts for holiday cards, let’s not talk about adjusting the spacing on a wedding invitation. …Keep Reading
[Read comment policy before commenting]