Why do you want to work with APW Couples?
Like many APW couples, Turtle Love Co. is focused on authenticity. We don’t think of jewelry as mere products, but rather as beautiful physical reminders of your relationships and events. Because these are deeply personal tokens, they should reflect your aesthetic and your lifestyle.
We also understand that buying jewelry (especially wedding and engagement rings) isn’t something that you’re accustomed to doing every day, and that you may want some advice or have questions before making such an important decision. We love helping out our clients: more than anything, we want you to be thrilled with your TLC experience and have a piece of jewelry that is well-loved, whether it’s “big” or “small.”
Describe your artistic approach to weddings?
Turtle Love Co. is a conscientious online retailer of artisan and eco-friendly jewelry. We seek to:
* support the work of independent artisans, because we know that the arts enhance our human experience.
* make ecologically-sound and socially responsible choices, because our actions and our possessions are a reflection of our values.
* have a nice time, because fun is an integral part of a successful work environment.
What does that mean for you? It means that Turtle Love Co. has an awesome selection of artisan-made and designed jewelry, including engagement rings and wedding bands. We also have eco-friendly classic styles with recycled metals and recycled diamonds. And we have beautiful vintage jewelry, the ultimate eco-friendly choice. It means that a nice person will answer your emails and the telephone, and help you get just the right piece for your style and your budget.
What do you do in your spare time?
Among the team, we DJ radio shows, fly airplanes, design stuffed animals, paint, create art installations, and grow lettuce and chickens.
What are non-work-related conversations at the office like?
Well, sometimes we sing 80s songs, other times favorite musical movies from childhood.
We discuss ground-breaking topics like:
– What kind of soup is the cafe across the street serving today?
– What did our kid or dog do last night?
– Did you see this funny video?
– What on earth are you listening to?
– What should we eat for our next staff dinner party?
– What kind of candy do you want from the candy store?