*This is a paid post from an APW Sponsor*
There’s a funny thing about wedding rings: In all of the pre-wedding hustle and bustle to coordinate All The Things, it’s easy to let your rings slip under the radar. But in the midst of a process that can feel like it’s about everyone, choosing a ring can be something that’s just for the two of you.
A ring from Brent & Jess takes that idea one step further by making your rings literally unique to you and your partner. Brent & Jess have created a patented method of capturing your partner’s unique fingerprint and etching it into your wedding band to create ring designs that marry old world craftsmanship with cutting-edge laser technology. Featuring both classic and modern designs with a clean aesthetic, you can have all of the sentimentality without any of the frills or fussiness. And depending on the design selected, the fingerprint etching can be a secret shared between you and your partner, or it can be loud and proud all over your ring. Oh, and the best part? Wedding band prices start at just $195 for sterling silver rings.
If having the finished product with your partner’s fingerprint isn’t romantic enough, you both get to be an integral part of the process of making your ring with Brent & Jess. Here’s how it works:
- First, the shopping: check out all the styles, details, and metal options (customizing a design is also always possible).
- After you contact them, Brent & Jess will give you a quote and make a listing for you to place your order.
- Once payment is received, Brent & Jess will ship a kit straight to your door to make your fingerprints. There are two types of kits: one is their patented process, which captures your finger impression for their wrap prints, and the other is a special kit for your fingertip prints (see below for examples of each type).
- You send the prints back to Brent & Jess, and they make your rings! The turnaround time is typically six to eight weeks from when they get your kit.
- Your completely one-of-a-kind rings arrive safe and sound.
Thank you for making our wedding band shopping such an easy and seamless experience, and for the beautiful rings!! From day one, you were there to help us every step of the way. We were so impressed by how quick you were to respond to every question we had, and how much you helped us with the sizing process. By encouraging us to go to a jeweler for proper fitting, you ensured that we did not have to deal with resizing later. We could tell you genuinely cared that we loved our rings. Even with our deadline a little under ten weeks away, our rings arrived over two weeks before our wedding. They are so beautiful and exactly as described. We love wearing them every day!! We cannot thank you enough!