We’re thrilled that you’re considering becoming part of the APW community! So why advertise with APW?
A RAPIDLY GROWING AUDIENCE
APW is one of the top 5 wedding content sites in the English language, with an audience size that has surpassed Martha Stewart Weddings (in print and digital according to Alexa.com) and many other household wedding brands.
But it’s not just how many readers we have—it’s the kind of readers we have. We have one of the largest core audiences of any online wedding publisher, but we have something our competitor’s don’t have: reader response. In other words: Bookings. Actual clients that you love.
Most wedding websites are all style and no substance, and these days we know most readers are just in it for their Pinterest fix.With us, it’s the reverse. People come from Pinterest for the helpful content and stay for the community and conversation. We’re consistently told that APW readers make the best clients.
76% of readers use APW as their primary wedding planning resource. Readers are introduced to our front page sponsors twice a week through sponsored posts, and use our vendor directory 24/7 to find vendors from photographers to florists, planners, and more. One in three engaged readers has either hired or plans to hire an APW vendor for their wedding. And of the married readers who did hire APW vendors for their weddings, a whopping 53% found them through one of our sponsored posts, and 25% of them found them through our vendor directory.
Join our Vendor Directory
All APW advertisers start out in our vendor directory. The vendor directory is where readers go to shop (60% of engaged readers report having visited the APW directory in the last six months alone.) We offer 3 listing levels to best fit your business:
- Mini Listing (FREE): Includes one thumbnail photo, plus location, pricing, and contact information. Mini listings share a page with other search results (unlike Full and Deluxe listings, which are standalone pages.)
- Full Listing ($350): Features a 6 picture portfolio, plus location, pricing, and contact info. Full listings are standalone pages on APW that include a profile describing what makes you and your business unique, and include the option of a short client testimonial.
- Deluxe Listing ($425): Get a 30 picture portfolio with the option to include video, plus location, pricing, and contact info. Deluxe listings are standalone pages on APW that include a profile describing what makes you and your business unique, and include the option of a short client testimonial.
Become a Front-Page Sponsor
If you’re enjoying success in the vendor directory, then the next step is to become one of our front-page sponsors! Our sponsorship program is comprehensive and hands-on, and designed to get you the maximum amount of traction with readers. Front page advertising memberships include:
- The ability to buy sponsored posts at a significant discount from standard market rates. (Sponsored posts are the ideal way to reach readers.95% of our readers are engaging with sponsored posts, and 53% of bookings are happening from sponsored posts alone.)
- Front page display ad in our sidebar.
- A free listing in our vendor directory for the duration of your sponsorship.
- FREE business consulting to maximize your advertising experience and help your business grow:
- A one-hour onboarding call to introduce you to our site, with tips on how to make the most of your advertising dollars.
- Free yearly strategy call with one of our team members
- A dedicated APW team member whose job it is to know this business like the back of their hand, and use that knowledge to help your business succeed.
- Members-only extras. Access to free and paid perks like flash sale ads, our stock images pool, custom ad designs, and consulting sessions with APW staff members.
First time sponsors get started with our introductory package, which includes a sponsored post introducing you to readers, three months of front-page ad, and three months of a vendor directory listing (a $1,255 value) for $900. (Please note these packages are offered—at a substantial discount from market rates—to “Mom and Pop” businesses only. For larger businesses and corporate partnerships we offer a variety of customized sponsorship options, contact us for more info.)
To request a media kit for more detailed info on sponsorship, please get in touch with our Advertising Manager, Keriann, using our contact form. We can’t wait to work with you!
—All APW advertisers have signed our sanity pledge.—