What makes a wedding practical? It’s not about money saved. It’s not about the guest list. It’s not about doing the most with the least. It’s about making a wedding that feels authentic. Which is why at A Practical Wedding, our mission is simple: we give couples permission to make their weddings beautiful and meaningful and fun. (At the same time. Crazy stuff, we know.) And we love working with companies that do the same.
Why A Practical Wedding?
Our readers look to us to help solve their problems (wedding planning couldn’t just be easy, could it?) That includes finding vendors and products that make their hearts sing. And because we’ve earned the trust of our audience, our readers don’t just tolerate sponsored content, they engage with it. (Have you ever seen a sponsored post with over 250 comments on it? We have.)
Get in touch
We’re thrilled you want to work with us! For advertising rates and a copy of our media kit, you can contact us directly:
- For small business inquiries (sole proprietorships and businesses with fewer than two employees), contact [email protected]
- For all other inquiries, contact [email protected]
Join our Vendor Directory
Want to get in front of our audience right now? The vendor directory is where readers go to shop. We offer 3 listing levels to best fit your business:
- Mini Listing (FREE): Includes one thumbnail photo, plus location, pricing, and contact information. Mini listings share a page with other search results (unlike Full and Deluxe listings, which are standalone pages.)
- Full Listing ($350): Features a 6 picture portfolio, plus location, pricing, and contact info. Full listings are standalone pages on APW that include a profile describing what makes you and your business unique, and include the option of a short client testimonial.
- Deluxe Listing ($425): Get a 30 picture portfolio with the option to include video, plus location, pricing, and contact info. Deluxe listings are standalone pages on APW that include a profile describing what makes you and your business unique, and include the option of a short client testimonial.