Submit your wedding in one of tWO ways:
- How We Did It: This is the post you wish you had when you were wedding planning; a breakdown of how you made this thing work, logistically and financially. So tell us how, exactly, you pulled off that rooftop pizza party in Brooklyn for $15,000. Or art gallery wedding in Maine for $5,000. Or San Francisco City Hall wedding for $200,000 (there’s no budget shaming here, in either direction.) Because let’s be honest, that’s what everybody’s really after. (See an example of a How We Did It post here. Submit yours here.)
- Wordless Wedding: A wordless wedding is a wedding story told mostly in pictures. (See an example of a Wordless Wedding here. Submit yours here.)
Submit an essay, a question for Ask Team Practical, or anything else:
- Due to the volume of submissions, and our relatively tiny staff, we can’t respond to every submission (though we’re working on fixing that). In the meantime, we will get in touch if your post is going to be published.
- By submitting a post to the site, you give us permission to edit for tone, length, grammar, and clarity.
- All submissions are considered final and cannot be revoked if chosen for publication.